[Perform-Talk] The Annual review Of The Top Songs of 2017 Airs Tonight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 00:16:15 UTC 2017

hello david,

well, I missed this one again as one of your holiday presentations
that you usually do! I was out doing last minute errands for Christmas
then before that I had a dentist appointment so, I didn't get home
until late then I had to eat dinner and, do other stuff too! I hope it
was a huge success and, I see that you included some of the other dj's
through the station which is cool too!

well, that's all for now my dear take care and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy