[Perform-Talk] a christmas present to you all!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 02:06:21 UTC 2017

hello all,

first of all merry Christmas to you all! I hope that you all are doing
well. i'm pasting in this message a interview which was done last
weekend on the 195theglobe's radio a thon which was done on our own
board member precious prezes. I thought that you all would like to
listen to it since some of you who aren't on the 195theglobe twitter
feed can listen to it and, it's also a Christmas present from little
old me:)  I hope that you all enjoy it and, merry Christmas to all!

hugs,
amy

Radiothon Reccording: Our interview with @pulyperez1
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/qptuz2