[Perform-Talk] Special Guest:Nashville NFB Chapter: Ginny Owens!

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 02:03:02 UTC 2017

Dear federation family,
 On Saturday, October 14, from 10:30-12:30 CT, Nashville will hold their chapter meeting. One of the first items on our agenda will be welcoming Ginny Owens as a guest and new member of our chapter! Tune in and hear her inspiring story as a blind singer/songwriter.  Here is our meeting line information:
Meeting Line Details:
 857-232-0158; Access code 253955
Our meeting line will allow you to listen in and ask Ginny any questions at the end of the interview. Have a wonderful evening.
Your federation brother,
James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Graduate Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!