[Perform-Talk] Braille Beats Fine Arts Program

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 02:55:43 UTC 2019

hello Kiley,
thanks for posting this announcement to this list. I also if you don't
mind I would like to also forward this onto the nfb of mi email list
as well too since this is in the mi area if you don't mind at all?
also, as a mater of fact I use to live in mi myself many years ago...

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy