[Perform-Talk] Reminder to update division membership

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:36:51 UTC 2020

Hello again, friends!

National Convention is almost here, which means that we’re preparing for our division meeting on July 16, from 1 PM to 5 PM Eastern! Normally, we allow time for anyone to register as a member or update their membership status before our meeting.  However, since Convention will be virtual this year, we would like to update our membership roster before then to ensure organized and private registration. While you do not need to be a member to attend our meeting, only members are allowed to vote and take part in elections.
Membership in the National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division is only $5 a year, and you can enter your information and pay your dues at our website: www.nfb-pad.org/member
We ask that you please submit your membership no later than July 11.
If you haven’t updated your membership with us since last convention, we ask that you please fill out the membership form online with your information details so that we can be sure to have all of the correct data updated.
Let us know if you have any questions. Our board can be reached at nfbpad at gmail.com .

Looking forward to joining you all at #NFB20!

Warmest Regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division