[Perform-Talk] Newbie blind guitarist

Daryl Swinson daryl.swinson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 23:37:24 UTC 2022

Jimmy & Cara,
Thanks for the quick responses!
Yes, that is more or less how we do it.

I'm at a point right now where I have got the 12 bar blues in A down
and am working on putting 6 licks in between the I, IV, and V chords.

I've seen there is software out there for composing in tab even, but
haven't gotten around to downloading and testing it. I was hoping
someone would have already done so and know what software was most
accessible,which library of tabs was best, etc. Also, inexpensive
wouldn't go awry...guitars are not cheap! ;)

I am currently waiting on Sweetwater to get a Sire Larry carlton S7
HSS super strat in translucent blue back in stock. Apparently April is
now how long I need to compose myself in patience. *LOL*
Thanks again!

--
       Regards,

       Daryl Swinson, M.S., M.A.