[Perform-Talk] Accessible metronome and tuner app

Yoo Jin Noh yoojinpiano at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 22:41:10 UTC 2026


Hello all. Here is the app I use every day. So far, I have not had any accessibility issue with iPhone voiceover. 
Hope this helps. 
 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/smart-metronome-tuner/id889571826

> On Aug 29, 2026, at 12:59 PM, Leslie Hamric via Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> 
> Hi everyone. Does anybody know of inaccessible app that has either a tuner, metronome, or both? Apple plus used to be really good but I just tried it and it's not good anymore with voiceover.
> Leslie Hamric
> Cello and Braille Music Teacher
> Vice-President of National Federation of the Blind of Illinois At Large  Chapter
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Perform-Talk mailing list
> Perform-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/perform-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Perform-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/yoojinpiano%40gmail.com


More information about the Perform-Talk mailing list