[Pibe-division] Family Center on Technology and Disability (FCTD)

H. Field missheather at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 01:01:46 UTC 2008

For your information.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Allan
To: aernet at lists.aerbvi.org
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 12:53 PM
Subject: [AERNet] Family Center on Technology and Disability (FCTD)

Just found this…

The Family Center is a resource designed to support organizations and programs that work with families of children and youth with disabilities. We offer a range of information and services on the subject of assistive technologies. Whether you're an organization, a parent, an educator, or an interested friend, we hope you'll find information that supports you in your efforts to bring the highest quality education to children with disabilities.

http://www.fctd.info/

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756

---> Share to Win!! <---

You are subscribed to AERNet, The Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired Listserv.

Address list requests to:  aernet-request at lists.aerbvi.org