[Pibe-division] Upcoming ATIA Pre-Conference

H. Field missheather at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 01:02:54 UTC 2008

For your information
----- Original Message -----
From: Ike Presley
To: aernet at lists.aerbvi.org ; georgiaaer at googlegroups.com ; GA-VI at googlegroups.com ; DSSHE-L at LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 11:47 AM
Subject: [AERNet] Upcoming ATIA Pre-Conference

Hi All,

Don’t miss the Educational Pre-Conference Seminar at ATIA 2009 Orlando!

I will be presenting a Pre-Conference Seminar titled Conducting an Assistive Technology Assessment of Students Who are Blind or Visually Impaired, at ATIA 2009 Orlando, January 28-31, 2009.  Broaden your knowledge base by attending my presentation on Wednesday, January 28th from 8:00am – 4:00pm.

ATIA 2009 Orlando is the Assistive Technology industry’s leading international event featuring more than 290 educational sessions; more than 30 hands-on lab sessions; the latest advancements in Assistive Technology products; networking with your peers; opportunities for continuing education credits and much more! ATIA 2009 Orlando remains the best value throughout the industry in bringing together key people in the field to educate and train tomorrow’s Assistive Technology leaders. Register today to experience ATIA 2009 Orlando and become part of an industry-wide collective voice aimed at furthering the common mission of Assistive Technology.

ATIA 2009 Orlando will be held at the Caribe Royale All-Suites Resort in Orlando, Florida. Detailed event information and convenient online registration can be found at http://www.atia.org/i4a/pages/Index.cfm?pageID=3280.

I look forward to seeing you in Orlando!

Look for additional e-mails highlighting all of the sessions in the Blind/Visually Impaired strand at the conference.

Kind Regards,

Ike

Ike Presley
National Project Manager
American Foundation for the Blind
100 Peachtree St., Suite 620
Atlanta, GA 30303
404-525-2303
presley at afb.net
www.afb.org

You are subscribed to AERNet, The Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired Listserv.

Address list requests to:  aernet-request at lists.aerbvi.org