[Pibe-division] Is this the way to teach a kindergartenerBraille?

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:33:16 UTC 2009

Thank you for that good feedback Vickie. And if any of you ask around in
person or on a list I appreciate the "surveying" very much and encourage it
but please neither send back to me names. I am only interested in the
opinions not who said them.

Carrie Gilmer, President

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind

NFB National Center: 410-659-9314

Home Phone: 763-784-8590

carrie.gilmer at gmail.com

www.nfb.org/nopbc