[Pibe-division] Dumb Question

Dr. Denise M. Robinson dmehlenbacher at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 21:45:30 UTC 2009

Carlton.
Bookshare is great and extremely easy to use and the first place to look....many other sites too though.
Waste of time to type it out when it is already done. Can either put right on braille note to read directly or emboss a copy, but it is already done for you..

       Denise

Denise M. Robinson, Ph.D.
Coordinator for Blind/VI students at ESD105
Teacher of the Blind & Visually Impaired
509-969-3622