[Pibe-division] Rewriting the book

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:20:21 UTC 2009

Just to clarify Pat, this is not a leisure for fun at home book that you the
mom are getting in a Braille hardcopy but an assignment from school? And why
is it you and not the school?

Carrie Gilmer, President

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind

NFB National Center: 410-659-9314

Home Phone: 763-784-8590

carrie.gilmer at gmail.com

www.nfb.org/nopbc