[Pibe-division] Weekend Fun!

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 15:01:52 UTC 2009

Dear Denise and all,

As many of you know, our workshop presenters are all volunteering their time
and traveling and staying at their own expense. All presenters will need to
register for the NFB whole convention, which I believe you can do online
either right now or very soon, watch  <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org home
page. However for those who are presenting workshops at the NOPBC conference
portions of convention I am waiving the registration fee. If you wish to pay
it as a donation I will gladly take it, however, it is not required. Please
do though register, and mark any workshop you wish to attend beyond your
own. Attached is the conference schedule again and at the end of it are the
pre-registration forms. If you are teacher who wishes to attend and are not
presenting at a workshop then you will pay the registration fee.

Please feel free to ask questions to me off list or let me know if you have
problems with the attachment.

Carrie Gilmer, President

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind

NFB National Center: 410-659-9314

Home Phone: 763-784-8590

carrie.gilmer at gmail.com

www.nfb.org/nopbc