[Pibe-division] Rewriting the book

Andy & Sally Thomas andysally at comcast.net
Sun Mar 15 21:49:42 UTC 2009

When our TVI and special ed officials told us how hard they were working, my husband told them that we didn't want them to work harder, we wanted them to work smarter.  There is so much "reinventing the wheel" going on in special education!  In our area it appears that TVIs are coddled because they can't find people to do the job regardless of the quality of the work.  They think some services are better than none but on reflection, I wonder if some of the services my son has received have been more harm than help.

Sally Thomas