[Pibe-division] Job Opening- Park City, Utah

Denise Colton dlcolton at parkcity.net
Tue Mar 31 18:28:50 UTC 2009

The Park City School District in Utah is seeking a full-time TVI.  We would love to have applicants from the PIBE division apply!  The web address for more information regarding the school district and the job posting is www.pcschools.us

My daughters, Katie and Kristie need a teacher who is proficient and comfortable with teaching Braille and with collaborating with general education teachers to promote access to the curriculum.

Please feel free to contact me if I you would be interested in more information.

I have also cc'ed our special education director Tom Van Gorder who can provide more information regarding the position and needs of other students in our school district.

We also have a great NFB state President (Ron Gardner)  who is very active in supporting the educational needs of blind children in Utah. I have cc'ed Ron as well.

Thank-you,

Denise Colton
National Organization of Parents of Blind Children- Board Member
Utah Parents of Blind Children- Vice President
435-649-4835
dlcolton at parkcity.net