[Pibe-division] response to fill out form online program write IEPs in NYC Sara Rooz

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:48:28 UTC 2011

Hello Mark,

I would be delighted to fill out the online form regarding accessibility issues for the  online program to write IEPs  districts are using in New York City. I will just say that I only know the name of the system and not the company. The system is sesis system. Both sighted teachers of the blind and visually impaired and blind certified teachers of the blind and visually impaired find it difficult to navigate and fill in the appropriate information. Furthermore, when accessing the system with JFW, after completing filling in an appropriate box the screen changes colors. No solution has been offered by the New York City department of education as well as education vision services in New York City.

Sara Rooz

Certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired in New York

Independent related service provider vision education services in New York City