[Pibe-division] need email addres to request technical assistance to login to account on teach system www.higheered.nysed.gov

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:36:06 UTC 2011

Does any TVI, in new york state, know the email address to submit technical questions about the teach online system to access one's account and apply for the appropriate license? I am having a lot of difficulty with reaching a customer representative to ask my certification questions and I am having difficulty reporting my technical issue to the teach online system via phone; I am unsure of the correcct email address. The site www.highered.nysed.gov/tcert is extremelyhard to navigate with a screen reader, Jaws for Windows,  to find the information one needs. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sara Rooz

Certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired in new york

independent related service provider vision education services in new york city