[Pibe-division] FW: spedex.com - Job Exchange > Listings > Job 2874

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Wed Dec 14 22:09:29 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Kay Glodowski [mailto:kglodowski at cesa9.k12.wi.us]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 3:30 PM
To: Teachers of the visually impaired
Subject: spedex.com - Job Exchange > Listings > Job 2874

http://www.spedex.com/jobs/listings/job2874.htm

A vacancy posting for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired at Vision Forward (formerly The Badger Association) in Milwaukee.

This information is presented as a service of the Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired. It is our policy to distribute information from
all parties that positively impacts the education of blind and visually impaired children in Wisconsin. WCBVI and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
(DPI) take no responsibility for opinions, endorsements or claims made here in. We reserve the right to refuse advertisements. To contact the owner of
this list, send a message to david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us

You are currently subscribed to wisvis as: david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us.