[Pibe-division] clarification of the term boces Sara Rooz

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:09:26 UTC 2011

Thanks Jill, Patti and Kristyn for clarifying what the term boces stands for. Patti, I can emphasize how frustrated you must have been until you received finger printing clearance. Thanks for the site. I did a search myself about boces and found out that new york city, buffalo, rochester, yonkers and syracuse are considerd the"big city districts' and these fifive districts are not members of boces. Nonetheless, I will contact the nearest boces to see if I can clarify my certification questions and how to proceed. Many thanks for those who responded.
Sara Rooz certified teahcer of the blind and visually imppaired
independent related service provider vision education services in new york city