[Pibe-division] can anyone suggest a website that is accessible for blidn person to find driving direction to a school i am considering teaching a visuallly impaired student

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:50:20 UTC 2011

Does anyone know if an accessible website where I can find driving directions to a school located in Brooklyn that I am considering teaching visually impaired student. I am blind and am a certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired. I have tried finding driving directions on both Google maps and MapQuest. However, both websites are difficult to use with my screen reader Jaws for Windows. I am considering having a taxi or subscribing for access a ride to take me to the school.
Sara Rooz
Certified Teacher of the blind and visually impaired in New York
Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York City