[Pibe-division] can anuyone provideme with information regarding the copyrightt law ammendment of 1996 found at nols website

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:53:06 UTC 2012

Hi everyone:
Can anyone provide me with information about the copyright law amendment of 1996 that is found on the nls website. How is one able to put into braille material that has been previously published in a particular periodical or a book produced by publisher? If someone has duxbyury braille translation software is it permissible to request the reprinted from periodical or particular publisher and translate the particular printed ,material into braille? Thanks for any information anyone can provide me on this topic.
Sara Rooz
Certified Teacher of the blind and visually impaired in new York