[Pibe-division] Question about Braille Plus 18

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Tue Nov 6 19:46:27 UTC 2012

I like the 40-cell display of my apex.  There is also more memory and as she
grows, there is a wonderful scientific calculator and other things that she
can grow into.  Muy suggestion is that you contact humanware.

Gail Bryant

Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.

1212 London Drive

Columbia, MO 65203-2012

Phone: (573)817-5993

Cell: (573)268-4962