[Pibe-division] braille translation question converting computer text into br brf format when using dbt

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:04:44 UTC 2012

Braille translation question     Hi:
II am blind and teach students who are blind and visually impaired. I have a book that is appropriate for  my blind student in regular computer text. If I translate each chapter with duxbury how can I save the file to be a brf file to be able to transfer the file into my note taker so that my blind student can practice using a Braille display to read a book in contracted Braille? Thanks for any advice.
Sara Rooz
Blind certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired in new  York