[Pibe-division] Structured discovery: what is it, how does one implement it, and what are the benefits? 2/21/13 #BrlChat

Shaheen, Natalie NShaheen at nfb.org
Mon Feb 18 12:32:17 UTC 2013

Fellow Educators:
This week's BrlChat topic is "Structured discovery: what is it, how does one implement it, and what are the benefits?" I hope you will bring your ideas and questions to Twitter this Thursday at 9pm eastern. Also, if you know any cane travel instructors, please invite them to join the conversation. .

FYI: Starting in March, BrlChat will only occur two times a month on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. The first BrlChat of March will be on the 14th. If someone else is willing to step up and moderate, we can stick to an every Thursday schedule. Over the next few months my schedule is such that I cannot moderate every Thursday. If you're interested in moderating, please be in touch.

Don't forget to vote in the next topic poll<http://withoutaclassroom.wordpress.com/brlchat/>. Remember If there are topics you would like to talk about during BrlChat, please send them along. We are always looking for new ideas!

To learn more about BrlChat, read archives of previous chats, or to learn more about Twitter (if you are new to the platform) please visit the BrlChat Web page<http://withoutaclassroom.wordpress.com/brlchat/>.

Note: BrlChat is an open forum, all people, ideas, and opinions are welcome. The more diverse the participants the more interesting our conversations will be. Be bold, share your thoughts, and spark conversation!

Have a great week.
Natalie Shaheen
@nlshaheen