[Pibe-division] Question about Agenda Items

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 20:15:12 UTC 2013

Hi colleagues,

I have a question about one of the agenda items for monday.  I see the NOPBC conference concurrent sessions go from 11:00 to 4:45 on monday.  I also see listed as something separate the PIBE seminar sessions from 10:00-5:00.

I see a list of concurrent sessions for NOPBC, but no more info for the PIBE seminars.  Trying to decide which will be more beneficial for me to attend.

Does anyone know what will be covered during the PIBE seminars or what the difference be?

Thanks for any help.

-Greg