[Pibe-division] Question about Agenda Items

Eric Guillory ericguillory at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 03:54:02 UTC 2013

Thank you for this email. The reason that the sessions are not listed is because, while collaborating with the parents, we were unable to get the final information in time for the main agenda. Here is what to expect.

The reason that the sessions are listed from 10 o'clock until 5 o'clock is because that's how long we have our room space, Salon 19.
From 11 o'clock until 1215, Lisa Maria Martinez will present on strategies and techniques for getting kids up and moving and engaging in sports and recreational activities.
From 2 o'clock until 315, Dr. Jessica Ewell Will present on the benefits and implementation of the national reading media assessment AN RMA.
Simultaneously, Michael Harvey will present on strategies for using tactile manipulative such as geoboards and the Abacus.
Finally, from 330 until 445, Dr. Ruby Ryles Will present parents and teachers with techniques for promoting Braille literacy around the home and in other early literacy contexts.

I hope this helps, and of course I hope to see you at the meetings and look forward to saying hi in Orlando.

Eric Guillory, Pres.

Sent from my iPhone