[Pibe-division] esy for braille instruction

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed May 8 19:08:40 UTC 2013

Marianne, besides the the texas braille reading instrument, the texas school for the blind sells two terrific assessments you should consider purchasing to assist you withexplaining  to the school district the need for braille instruction during the summer months. The first book is the Learning Media Assessment available from www.tsbvi.edu the second instrument available on cd is a brailled informal reading inventory. You need duxbury braille software to read the bvraille files. This inventory goes ththrough the elementary school grades. APh also sells the Dolch Word list that all students  third grade should know how to read. I'd If you are open to my assistance, I'd be open to braille the dolsch word list for you as  you the file as a asend you thefile    duxbury file. Please feel free to write to me offlist.
Sara Rooz
Blind certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired in new york

email: sararooz at gmaill.com