[Pibe-division] [AERNet] percent of braille users by state

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jan 29 18:06:42 UTC 2014

Thank you.  Is there a way we, as professionals, can get involved to
be sure this data is collected?  How do we improve braille literacy if
we don't know a beginning point?  Education emphasizes best practices
but we don't have any idea what those are either.  Okay, I am off my
band wagon.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053