[Pibe-division] Teaching Braille to Someone with Very Limited English Skills

Robert Pardue robertpardue at opsb.net
Fri Nov 14 17:14:09 UTC 2014

What is the native language?  If it is any of the Romance languages (French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese) braille is uncontracted with the use of the accent marks-indicator dots.

R. Martin Pardue

Teacher of Blind Students

OPSB Vision Services

"If I want to do it, nothing is difficult. If I don't want to do it, nothing is easy.''

Sifu Shi Yan Ming