[Pibe-division] Teaching multiple students Braille at the Same time

Smith, Pauline L PSmith4 at dmc.org
Thu Sep 25 18:20:54 UTC 2014

I'm replying to an old message on this subject.  I missed any responses that came in about the matter of teaching multiple students Braille who are at different ability levels.  Also, since the room is set up where students and teacher are sitting pretty close to each other, many students are uncomfortable reading  aloud with someone other than myself or the substitute teacher present.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I happende to find this message during inbox clean out.

Pauline Smith, TVI
Braille Instructor