[Pibe-division] Materials in English

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 11:43:40 UTC 2015

 As materials in English for ESL teachers and students are hard to
come by in this country and nothing is available in grade one, us
teachers need to look for other ways to help ourselves without braking
the copyright law. If anyone has anything written or would want to
write something or knows of someone who did or could do that, feel
free to let me know. I can accept copies in grade 1 or large print,
but if someone can only do it on the computer, you can let me know, so
I can give you my email address and I can then braille it with my
Perkins brailler for them if you agree. Thanks.