[Pibe-division] My interview

Amanda Gough amanda.gough at xtra.co.nz
Fri Nov 13 02:24:12 UTC 2015

Hi Adrijana

I thoroughly enjoyed your interview.  It sounds like you have more than your
fair share of challenges in Macedonia!

I just wondered if you'd ever made contact with Sabriye Tenberken from
Braille without Borders?  She is also a blind teacher of the blind, and has
set up schools for the blind in Tibet and India.  I'm sure some of the
barriers she has faced would be similar to yours.

I am a sighted teacher of the blind in New Zealand, where things aren't
perfect, but overall conditions for blind people are a lot better than what
you are dealing with.

All the very best.  You seem to be doing an amazing job in very difficult
circumstances.

Amanda