[Pibe-division] A plea for help

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 19:46:06 UTC 2015

I just learned about a Turkish blind 15-year old girl that came to
study in Texas through an organization called Youth for understanding.
Apparently, she doesn't seem to have much luck with her family and the
organization is struggling to find her another one. If you think you
or someone you know can help her find a nice supportive family she can
stay with anywhere in the US, please spread this message and email me
at: adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com so I can connect you to her and we
can all talk about how we can help her. Thank you.