[Pibe-division] Help with braille

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:27:42 UTC 2015

It seems as reading braille is becoming more and more difficult and
slower and slower for many of my students as years go by. I am sure
there are more reasons than one that causes this, ranging from lack of
braille materials, bad quality braille, students with multiple
disabilities, the influence of computers and other technology and so
much more. I was just wondering how other teachers come to terms with
this problem and what it is that they use to help themselves in the
process. Besides my experience, I have tried using different games,
aproaches and ways to improve their speed and make them love braille
more, but it doesn't give me good results most of the time.