[Pibe-division] Help with braille

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 19:33:41 UTC 2015

When you think about it, that is how we did it as children, just kept
reading, reading and reading, even though not much was available, I
remember our alphabet book was about 40 years old when we got it for
the first time and our teacher often gave us notebooks of former
students she had we could read stuff from. Nowadays students are never
going to take what we did, many talk back at their teachers or
protest, which makes things even more difficult and it is even harder
when they read articles of how braille is staying backwards and then
try to beat us up with those arguements, I really wish and hope that
when editors and others write such articles, they have in mind that
students are also reading them, so that they could get a more positive
point reach them.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/pibe-division_nfbnet.org/rjaquiss%40earthl