[Pibe-division] Help with braille

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Tue Nov 17 16:33:47 UTC 2015

Excellent words of wisdom, Amanda! Braille Rocks!

Eric Guillory, PIBE President
Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."