[Pibe-division] Forwarding position announcement.

Walker, Carlton CWalker at nfb.org
Mon Mar 14 12:45:07 UTC 2016

I am forwarding the following position announcement.
Please note that this position has no pay and, in fact, requires the intern to pay his/her own expenses (including $1,900 for, "lodging, airport pickup/drop off, 3 meals/day, drinking water, and wifi"). Travel to India and other expenses would be additional requirements which must be provided by the volunteer intern sought in this announcement.

Hello,

My name is Nikki Cochrane and I am Canadian woman who has been living in India for 3 years, serving as a foster mother to 12 amazing kids with special needs. I work within the organization Sarah's Covenant Homes which cares for 170 children abandoned due to their special needs.

I am recruiting a 6 month volunteer intern for the preschool that I run, Anjali School for the Blind. I am trying to spread this link far in hopes that the right person will step forward.

Click here for more information about the job description:
https://nikkicochrane.wordpress.com/2016/03/11/needed-anjali-school-for-the-blind-intern/<https://nikkicochrane.wordpress.com/2016/03/11/needed-anjali-school-for-the-blind-intern/>

Please feel free to share this post with anyone you think may be interested, and of course you are welcome to contact me with any questions.

Thank you!
Nikki

Carlton Anne Cook Walker, J.D., M.B.A., M.Ed.
National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute
Manager of Braille Education Programs
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD   21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2225