[Pibe-division] job accommodations question.

Melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 02:59:25 UTC 2017

My boss does know that I'm looking for a job. It is awesome that he she rather knows this.
I think that would be an interesting idea for someone to observe me working at a preschool right now. How my boss is kind of weird about that she feels like people are going to judge her. So good to Destin but I put it in the back burner.
I live in Colorado and unfortunately I won't be able to move to North Carolina at this point anyway. Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them coming.

Melissa R Green and PJ
Sent from my iPhone