[Pibe-division] FW: Southern Oregon TVI/O&M needed

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Mon May 15 19:30:31 UTC 2017

Subject: Southern Oregon TVI/O&M needed

*** Job opportunity ***

*** See Attached ***

The program that I work for in Southern Oregon is desperately searching for
a teacher of blind students for next year. We have a two TVIs retiring and
have only had ONE applicant! Do you have any teachers graduating the program
this year who would be interested in living in WONDERFUL southern Oregon?
Also, if you have any dual certified candidates, that's even better. Could
you share this flyer with the NOMC listserv in case anyone knows of someone?
We definitely need a bigger NFB presence here in Oregon, so I'd love to get
one of your people out here. It's a great program to work for an awesome
place to live!

Thanks so much!

Mandi