[Pibe-division] Needing info quickly from blind teachers and other professionals

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Sun Oct 7 07:07:53 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I'm forwarding this from another list.
Please answer the e-mail address in the message.
Warmly,
Heather field

Message:
I’m hoping to talk to blind teachers, preferably secondary school teachers,
about their experiences in terms of requesting and receiving accommodations,
as well as any challenges they have encountered in their profession. I am
also interested in talking to any blind professionals about their experience
getting large print as an accommodation from their employer. I’m on a bit of
a deadline, so any response by next week would be very welcome.
Contact Abby Graber: AGraber at browngold dot com . (email address spelled
out to keep the spambots away)