[Pibe-division] interview for teaching students virtually went well

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Jun 24 23:15:04 UTC 2019

It is the responsibility of the school district to obtain and pay for all
student materials. The materials would be shipped to the location of the
student. How many hours per week would you be working? If you are only
working for one school district and they are setting the time then you are
an employee of the district and should not be paying all of the taxes. I
contract with different school districts and individuals. I, within reason,
set my schedule. You would need to give me more information for me to be of
more assistance.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053