[PIBE-Division] re interview went well

sara rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 01:04:11 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone. Hi Marianne: i understand that students materials would be delivered the students school. school. I'd be paid per hour either ?irty dollars or forty dolars,; this is depenent on the school district. I'd be paying my own taxes. I emailed Dr. Robinson; Dr. Robinson indicated that one needs and advanced understanding to teach students virtually. I'd be using the  zoom patform. I also read an article ere a TVI who teaches remotely indicated that one needs to have assesment materials prepard ahead of time. What assessment materials have you used regarding teaching braille? What assessment materials have you used t o assess assitive technology What materials have you used to teach braille? What materials have you used to teach assitive technology?I look forward to your response. Sara Rooz  Certified TVI in New York email: sararooz at gmail.com