[Promotion-technology] Fwd: firefox difficulty

Sam Joehl sam.joehl at ssbbartgroup.com
Thu Sep 29 14:16:45 UTC 2016

I believe this is because the search field on google  is not a standard edit field <input type="text"  If JAWS is set to contracted braille input it specifically says it needs computer braille input for that field and shows the indicator for this on the braille display. Contracted braille input works on other text input fields in firefox.

Best regards,
Sam Joehl
SSB BART Group
(703) 637-8956