[rehab] Blind Counselor Releases Memoir About College Experiences

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Feb 3 04:03:51 UTC 2009

Dick:

Your thoughts are always valued by me.  I did put the line "I have
been asked to circulate the following" at the beginning, to indicate
that the message did not originate, or is endorsed by me.  Similar to
the "we have been asked to carry the following ..." that the Monitor
uses.  I would hope that most of our list users have enough
sophistication to understand that materials on lists come from a
variety of sources.  However, my steps may not be enough -- opinions
appreciated.

Dave