[rehab] FW: CSR I Job Description

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Mar 19 19:39:51 UTC 2014

*From:* DeNotaris, David [mailto:ddenotaris at pa.gov]
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 19, 2014 6:25 AM
*To:* Rovig, Lorraine (LRovig at nfb.org); Dick Davis (ddavis at blindinc.org)
*Subject:* FW: CSR I Job Description

*David J. De Notaris* | Director
Bureau of Blindness & Visual Services
Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
1521 N. 6th Street | Harrisburg, PA 17102
717.787.6176 (P) | 717.772.1629 (F)
ddenotaris at pa.gov

Labor and Industry Home Page <www.dli.state.pa.us>

OVR on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/pages/PA-Office-of-Vocational-Rehabilitation/160898450745020>

OVR on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/pennsylvania's-office-of-vocational-rehabilitation?trk=top_nav_home>

*Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with
disabilities. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program*

*The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please reply
to the sender.*