[rehab] [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL content] Re: Being both a client and employee

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Jan 5 16:15:22 UTC 2017

Hi Justin,
I agree with many of the comments you have received thus far.  The wording
in the original Rehab Act, was "obtain, retain, and advance in employment"
if memory serves me correctly.  There is no real reason why a blind agency
can' serve one of its employees, although who serves as the rehab
counselor should be an issue of concern.  I would recommend a supervisor,
or anyone above the individual, do so.  If a general agency counselor
needs to serve the individual, it should still be paid for by the rehab
agency.
Dick