[Rehab] FW: Computer Instructor for the Blind Position Available in Charleston, SC

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Feb 14 18:43:01 UTC 2019

Dear Members of the Jobs and Rehab Listservs,

Please take a look at this note from Courtney Plotner, CEO of the
Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired in Charleston, SC.
Charleston is a beautiful city in which to live.  Please contact Courtney
directly if you are interested and have the requisite skills, or have any
questions.  Responding to the list won’t work because she is not on it.

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee