[Rehab] FW: Beyond Vision is in Search of a Business Development Professional for our Government Products Program

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Nov 14 17:25:47 UTC 2019

Nice job at Beyond Vision.

Dick Davis

*From:* Sarah Heesen [mailto:sheesen at beyondvision.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 13, 2019 6:53 PM
*Cc:* Sarah Heesen <sheesen at beyondvision.com>
*Subject:* Beyond Vision is in Search of a Business Development
Professional for our Government Products Program

Hello, Friends and Family of Beyond Vision!

Well, Wisconsin seems to have dressed up like Winter for Halloween and then
just got lazy and stayed that way! But, we know how to deal with that here
in the northern Midwest, don’t we? You just gotta surround yourself with
warmth... Think fluffy socks that don’t even need to match because you’re
wearing them under fur-lined boots. Think hearty stews simmering in the
slow cooker making your house smell fantastic when you come home from work.
Think steaming cups of hot chocolate fresh-picked from the Cocoa Mug Trees
indigenous only to the Milwaukee area...

And think about this HOT new business development position we’ve got here
at Beyond Vision HQ in Milwaukee! ;-)

We’re specifically looking for someone with previous B2B or B2G sales
experience to promote our manufactured products to Base Supply Stores and
state and federal agencies nationwide. The job posting gives a good
outline, and the position description says even more. So I’ll paste the ad
below and attach the position description for anyone interested in more
detail.

I’ll only add that there’s lots of out-of-state travel involved with this
position. That being said, the job cannot be performed remotely, but we do
assist substancially with house-hunting and relocation costs.

Please get the word out far and wide! This is an upwardly-mobile position
with a salary plus comission compensation structure and a discretionary
yearly bonus on top of that. Application instructions are in the posting
below.

Thanks, everyone!! Remember, surround yourselves with warmth!!

Sarah

*BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL – GOVERNMENT PRODUCTS*

You’ve Got a Mission to Sell!

Beyond Vision has been creating employment opportunities for people who are
blind or visually impaired for over 100 years. One career opportunity we
provide is the manufacturing and packaging of quality products for purchase
by state and federal government entities. As our business grows and our
offerings diversify and improve, we are searching for an enthusiastic
business development professional to increase the sales of our manufactured
product lines through the most effective B2G sales strategies!

*What you will do:*

·         Generate and develop new government customer accounts to increase
revenue by developing and fostering a network of appropriate referrals.

·         Prequalify opportunities to determine their potential value.
Coordinate with appropriate business unit leaders and management in
identifying and targeting new customers and opportunities.

·         Effectively manage the sales process from lead development to
accepted proposal.

·         Keep well-informed of trends in outsourcing, market conditions,
competitive activities, and promotional opportunities through the reading
of pertinent literature and regular consulting with business unit leaders.

·                     Travel frequently and independently to meet with
business prospects at Base Supply Centers, government facilities, and
relevant trade shows and conventions.

·                     Serve as an effective ambassador of Beyond Vision to
the business community at large. Promote both our brand and the abilities
of people who are blind or visually impaired.

*What we require:*

·         2- or 4-year degree in business, marketing, or related field
preferred.

·         Three or more years of business development experience in a B2G
environment (preferred)

·         Successful track record of utilizing a CRM to manage the business
development process (preferred)

·         A clear record of goal attainment and the ability to explain the
obstacles to any goals not realized

·          A passion for our Mission and a “Mission First” work philosophy.

We offer competitive salary/commission, benefits, and a culture of
cooperation and fun.

Send your resume and salary requirements to: jobs at beyondvision.com

Learn more about Beyond Vision at www.beyondvision.com

*Beyond Vision abides by the requirements of federal laws which prohibit
discrimination of individuals with the following legally protected status:
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability and protected veterans.  Beyond Vision also abides by
affirmative action requirements to employ and advance in employment
qualified individuals without regard to race and sex (per Executive Order
11246), disability (per 41CFR 60-741.5(a), and protected veteran status
(per 41CFR 60-300.5(a).*

Sarah Heesen

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

5316 West State St.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208

Tel: (414) 758-2737 (direct)

Fax: (262) 439-5865 (confidential)

     mailto:SHEESEN at BEYONDVISION.COM <SHEESEN at BEYONDVISION.COM>

[image: beyond vision] <http://www.beyondvision.com/>

*Website* <http://www.beyondvision.com/>   l   *E-News Archive*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/blind-ambition/C:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
 l   *Linkedin* <https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond-vision-501-c-3>   l
*Twitter*
<https://twitter.com/beyondvision_WIC:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
l   *Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/BeyondVisionWI>   l   *YouTube*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHrbjc4edULERRJn31GRaYQ>   l   *Donate*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/support/donate/>

*Beyond Vision is enriching the lives of Americans who are blind…through
the dignity of work valued by customers and the community.*