[SC-CSTD] FW: [tech-vi Announce List] Important update about Aira free sponsored offers

Frank Loza floza58 at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 30 00:39:29 UTC 2022

From: tech-vi at groups.io <tech-vi at groups.io> On Behalf Of David Goldfield
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2022 6:29 PM
To: Tech-VI Announcement List <tech-vi at groups.io>
Subject: [tech-vi Announce List] Important update about Aira free sponsored
offers

From: main at aira.groups.io <mailto:main at aira.groups.io>  <main at aira.groups.io
<mailto:main at aira.groups.io> > On Behalf Of Jenine Stanley

November 29, 2022

In August we announced general changes would be coming to Aira's service.
Our number one goal is to build a sustainable visual interpreting
accommodation service to ensure that Aira remains on solid financial footing
despite fluctuations in all things around us.

Since our early days, we have invested considerable sums of money to provide
"free" Aira-sponsored minutes. Our commitment to providing some level of
free access will continue; however, we will monitor and adjust this
investment to be fiscally prudent. By slowing our pace of investment in
"free", we will be in a position to invest in other areas of the business
that will provide long term value and financial health.

The purpose of this letter is to tell you about three changes to our "free"
Aira-sponsored programs. These changes are being announced today, Tuesday,
November 29, 2022, and will go into effect on Monday, December 5, 2022.

Job Seeker - The number of calls per day has been limited to one, up to 30
minutes. Our pace of investment here must slow until we find a suitable
sponsor. We are looking for a commercial company to sponsor Job Seeker much
like Intuit sponsors the Small Business offer. Eligible tasks for this offer
can be found in the Aira app.

Five Minutes Free - Today Guests have access to one free 5-minute call per
24 hour period and Subscribers have access to one free 5-minute call every 4
hours per 24 hour period. The net effect of Five Minutes Free is that Aira
funds two out of every three calls. We can no longer afford to sustain this;
beginning December 5, 2022, we are making changes to our investment in Five
Minutes Free. The new offers are:

Summary of Changes

Guest Five Minutes Free

IS CURRENTLY: Guests could make one five-minute call, at no cost, once a
day.

WILL BE: Guests will be able to make one five-minute call, at no cost, once
every 48 hours.

Paid Subscriber Five Minutes Free

IS CURRENTLY: Paid Subscribers could make a five-minute call, at no cost,
once every four hours.

WILL BE: Paid Subscribers will be able to make a five-minute call, at no
cost, once every 12 hours.

On Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 12:00 noon Pacific, 3:00 pm Eastern and
8:00 pm British time, please join us for a webinar where we will review
these changes and answer your questions. Join at bit.ly/aira_changes. We
will also stream live Aira's YouTube channel, youtube.com/c/airaio.

I am confident these changes will create a stronger footing for Aira as we
continue to evolve and grow our service. Our Customer Care team is available
to assist and answer questions daily from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time.

Email:  <mailto:support at aira.io> support at aira.io.

US & Canada: 1-800-835-1934 Text: 858-242-4457

Australia: 61-800-765-096

New Zealand: 64-800-425-451

UK: 44-800-046-5668 text: 44-149-320-2472

Ireland: 353-800-851-599

As always, thank you for your loyalty, for your business and for being a
valued member of our community.

Troy Otillio

CEO l Aira

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#3064) <https://groups.io/g/tech-vi/message/3064>  |
Reply To Group
<mailto:tech-vi at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5Btech-vi%20Announce%20List%5D%20Im
portant%20update%20about%20Aira%20free%20sponsored%20offers>  | Reply To
Sender
<mailto:david.goldfield at outlook.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5Btech-vi%20An
nounce%20List%5D%20Important%20update%20about%20Aira%20free%20sponsored%20of
fers>  | Mute This Topic <https://groups.io/mt/95347546/318502>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/tech-vi/post>
<https://groups.io/g/tech-vi/leave/11845740/318502/1820159643/xyzzy>
[floza58 at bellsouth.net]