[SC-CSTD] Voices

Nancy Irwin Nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Fri Sep 30 18:28:44 UTC 2022

Hey Steve,
I also updated to 16. I have an odd issue, though that seems to persist. My app switcher has basically stopped functioning. I have restarted my phone, because the first time we tried that it fixed the problem. Thus far, restarting it again, has not fixed the issue. I can perform the gesture, and here are the three clicks, but nothing happens when I have voiceover running. So, periodically, I have to turn voiceover off and close apps.
Hey Steve,
I also updated to 16. I have an odd issue, though that seems to persist. My app switcher has basically stopped functioning. I have restarted my phone, because the first time we tried that it fixed the problem. Thus far, restarting it again, has not fixed the issue. I can perform the gesture and hear the three clicks, but nothing happens when I have voiceover running. So, periodically, I have to turn voiceover off and close apps.

Nancy Irwin
nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Sent from my iPhone